Reservations are no longer required for outdoor seating.
The patio is open seating with no time limit.
As the COVID-related restrictions continue, our Tasting Room is still operating a bit different from normal. Most of the available seating is outdoors and indoor seating is offered on a reservations-only basis. Please review the following rules and guidelines before joining us for on-site drinking. These regulations are imposed upon us by the Los Angeles County Department of Health. Different cities and different counties may have different rules, so we ask that you carefully read the entire list below. By visiting the Tasting Room, you are officially agreeing to abide by these rules. These rules are for the safety of our staff and our customers. Anyone who does not adhere to these guidelines will not be served and will be asked to leave. Again, thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Do NOT come to the brewery if you are ill, or if you are showing any symptoms, or if you suspect you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. If you are sick, STAY HOME!
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at ALL TIMES, except when seated at your table. When you arrive, you must have a mask on. When you leave, you must have a mask on. When you get up to go to the restroom or order a beer or pick up your food, you must have a mask on.
- The maximum group size per table is 6 people. Please do not show up with more than 6 people in your party. Children count toward the 6 person limit.
- Alcohol can only be consumed while seated at your table. Basically, you are required to remain seated at your table except when you are ordering beer or food or when going to the restroom.
- You are required to maintain at least a 6-foot distance from other customers and our staff whenever you are not seated at your table (for example: in line to order beer, use the restroom, etc.).
- All of the normal Brewery rules apply ... everyone will be ID'ed; drunk, loud, or unsafe patrons will be asked to leave; children and dogs must stay with their parents; etc.
- Note that a food purchase is NO LONGER REQUIRED. We will still have a food truck available whenever possible, and you are welcome to bring your own food.
And here is some additional information on what to expect:
- If you choose to make a reservation, we will ask you to pay a "Reservation Fee" of $10.00 per table reserved. This will cover your first $10 of beer purchases.
- Your reservation is for a 90 minute block. Please arrive prompty and be prepared to vacate your table 5 minutes before the end of your time slot. If you haven't arrived within 15 minutes after your reservation time, your table will be forfeited.
- Please check in at the host stand when you arrive. You must wait to be seated.
- Most seating is OUTDOORS, but we will have umbrellas set up for every table. Everyone will be in the shade, but it may be HOT/COLD/RAINY. Come prepared.
- NO SMOKING. Since most of our seating is outdoors at this time, please refrain from smoking or vaping.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer and isopropyl alcohol spray on hand. If you need anything to make you feel more safe and comfortable, just ask!
- Have fun! We can't wait to see you!
Congrats, you made it through the long list of rules. If you are happy to abide by everything above, please click on the button below to make your reservation. By making a reservation, you are officially agreeing to be bound by the rules on this page, and you give us permission to ask you to leave should you (or anyone in your party) deviate from these rules. We know this is all crazy, but we're sticklers for following the law. We all just want to be safe, happy, and healthy, so let's cooperate to be safe, happy, and healthy together!